- Increasing your Income
Increasing your Income
- Guiding you on how to be thinking about sales, enhancing your customers’ experience, making smarter sales decisions and refining your selling process.
- Helping you increase your customer numbers, sales figures and profits.
- Advising you with regards to all the important marketing decisions about your product or service, your pricing strategy, your method of promotion and positioning in the market.
- Defining your marketing strategy, developing your marketing plan, applying the modern marketing techniques and maximising your customers and sales.
- Advising you with regards to all aspects of marketing, from what customer audiences to focus upon, to how to target them, to which techniques to use and how to use them.
- Helping you with identifying new opportunities, analysing their feasibility, planning and guiding you through their execution.
- Collecting, interpreting and simplifying your numerical and non-numerical information, in order to provide you with a correct and simplified understanding of the opportunities and risks you can be exposed to.
- Helping your business grow through relationship-building, winning key decision makers, product or service development and assistance on closing important deals.
- Offering you business development advice as well as undertaking any of your business development tasks, depending on your needs.
- Helping you identify which potential projects should be pursued and how this should be done in order to maximise their success.
- Supporting you on any of your projects’ phases – research, team selection, budgeting, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Undertaking and managing any of your projects, from initiation to full completion, on your behalf.
- Helping you apply proven psychological methods and techniques, leading to significant business benefits.
- Advising you on issues such as how to be motivating employees, how management should be recognising contribution, leading by example, incorporating frequent corporate retreats, building relationships offsite and in-styling a teamwork ethic.
- Helping you with highly influential psychological factors in business, such as the colours used on your website and products, the psychology of sales and understanding of consumer behaviour.